Are you looking for a regular networking or support group to help you build better connections?
We know there are lot of options out there and sometimes they can be hard to find.
This directory is a central location for you to see the regular occurring meetings out there and find one that is a right fit for you and your business.
If you have a group that meets regular and is not listed, we would love to promote this for you. Create a listing now for Free. Click here to register your business networking group.
If your looking for one off events and workshops, check out our events page.
2 hour meetings, attendee lists before and after the meeting (name and business name only), welcome, introductions, light refreshments, speaker, door prize
an educational or inspirational speaker and brings in the best features, remove the worst and adds new networking features.
Affordable monthly child-friendly networking event in your local community.
We welcome ALL women in ANY type of business.
FREE Guest Speakers presenting a variety of topics incl; personal development, mindset, tax and finance, women's health & wellness, social media and business skills etc.
FREE Goody Bags featuring free samples, discount vouchers, promotional merchandise for you to trial and provide valuable feedback and testimonials to the businesses.
WIN Lucky Door Prizes
FREE Advertising your business
Supporting your Mental Health
NO memberships fees - simply pay as you go
NO exclusivity - everyone is welcome
NO forced referrals - only collaborate with, and refer, those businesses you want to.
NO time wasting - we don't just "meet-up and chat over drinks" no boring stuff here! We value your time and investment into your personal development and your business, and make sure you leave each event feeling inspired, motivated, supported and loaded with hints and tips, and stacks of value to go home and improve your self, business and your life!
MIBA currently host over 120 child-friendly networking events for women in business around the globe, with a private facebook group of over 41,000+ women in business, and over 12,500+ followers on Instagram.
Fun facts about MIBA:
• Over 120 networking events held each month across the globe
• 4 x #1 Best-Selling Books "Mumpreneur On Fire 1, 2, 3 & 4" series
• 1 x Bet-Selling Audiobook "Mumpreneur on Fire 4"
• Producing 92 #1 best-selling authors to date
• MIBA Publishing Ltd. - our own publishing company
• 2 x #1 best-selling Planners
• Numerous Affordable Online Training Courses for both Business and Personal Development: https://miba.thinkific.com/?ref=fba7af
• 4 x sold-out MIBA Retreats in the UK
• 1 x sold-out Writers Retreat in Spain
• MIBA Awards 2020 nominations now open until late August 2019
• MIBA Autobiography launching September 2019
• Docu-series being filmed around the world at our MIBA events early 2020
• "Mumpreneur on Fire - Australia" book launch coming early 2020
• Australian VIP Health & Business Retreat coming mid 2020
Our FREE mumthly catching up mornings are all about supporting business mums & dads as they start/grow their businesses with inspiration, networking and skill building. Come along to our mumthly catchup morning where you will:
- Meet other like-minded local business mums/dads
- Map out your goals for the following month
- Be accountable for the goals you set
- Brainstorm business challenges you are experiencing
- Share resources and ideas
It does not matter what stage your business is at, how far along you are, or if you are thinking of starting a business and just want to meet like-minded people and bounce your ideas around.
We are holding the meeting in a child friendly environment so feel free to bring your children
- A community: We’re a bunch of mums just like you. Come to us to celebrate your wins or ask us to help you with your challenges
- Tools and resources: From articles, forums, local groups and events…we are here to offer our consolidated expertise
You might say we are mums helping other mums in business.
Networking and educational event with local businesses over coffee
A great chance to get out of the office, enjoy a nice lunch and meet other women in business.
Group Business Development